The Florissant Valley Community Outreach Committee is a group of Firefighters, Staff and Board of Directors from the fire district that was created to provide hope and help for those in need and to provide a sense of community.
This group has held multiple activities and fundraisers over the last few years, raising thousands of dollars.
Some of the activities and fundraisers the committee has sponsored are:
- Toys for Tots
- Firefighters Collect for MDA
- Movie Night in the Fire House
- Santa Sleigh
- Shopping Spree & Lunch With the Firefighters for Children With Cancer
- Thanksgiving Meals For Needy Families
- Trivia Nights for Charities